Windows 10 is not without problems, and one of the most depressing problems is the unresponsive taskbar. With less competent taskbar, you will not be able to access your notifications on the go, Start menu to Cortana, so you can see why you should have such a problem. Fortunately, we have several solutions available when it comes to you
How to repair less competent task bars in Windows 10
The taskbar should be a key component of your entire body, but sometimes your taskbar may stop responding. Speaking of unresponsive taskbar, here are some similar problems that owners have reported:
Q: Why is my taskbar not showing icons?
Right Click Taskbar and choose 'Properties'. Then from the 'Taskbar Properties' window select 'Customize'. Next, select which Icons and notifications should appear on your taskbar and hit the 'OK' button. If this does not solve your problem, or if you find that the areas are grayed out, try this registry tweak.
- Windows 10 starts menu and the taskbar doesn’t work – Sometimes your start menu and thus the taskbar doesn’t work. This can be caused by your antivirus, so be specific to install the latest updates and check if this helps.
- Windows ten Start menu does not work – This has always been a similar problem that can occur next to the unresponsive taskbar. If your custom start menu doesn’t work, you might want to look at one of our many related items to get a detailed motif on how to fix this problem
- Windows 10 taskbar frozen, does not even work – This is a relatively common problem with your taskbar. To fix this problem, make sure you receive and install the latest updates, and see if that helps.
- Windows ten taskbar stops responding after falling asleep, update – here the problem may occur after the perfect last update. If you suspect that an update is a problem, either miss it or perform a community restore
- Taskbar does not respond at startup – In some cases, the taskbar does not work in the form of when you turn on a new PC. To resolve this issue, your organization may need to create a new user account and verify that the issue is resolved
Solution for a Specific Person – Uninstall your Nvidia illustrations or the photo driver
Some users report that deleting their current Nvidia video driver, but replacing it with an adult Nvidia driver could solve the difficult task. To do so, just follow the steps below:
- Press Windows Key + X which will open the food selection of Win + X. Now select Device Manager from the general list. If this method does not work, you can use any other method to start . Device Manager .
- When Device Manager opens, finds your graphics plastic driver, right-clicks on it and gets Uninstall device from menu.
- Check Often delete the driver software . for this program and click on Uninstall .
After you have tried this, go to the website of the manufacturer of your graphics card and download the new driver, which is a few different old drivers. Once you have downloaded and installed the older driver, check if your current problem still exists
Q: Why is my taskbar not working Windows 10?
A quick first step when you have any Taskbar issue is to restart the explorer.exe process. To restart this process, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to launch the Task Manager. Click More details at the bottom if you only see the simple window. Then on the Processes tab, locate Windows Explorer.
dual solution – Check your antivirus
Sometimes your anti-malware software may cause problems with the unresponsive taskbar. Using an antivirus program is priceless, but third-party antivirus programs can occasionally interfere with your system and cause this and many other errors to occur.
To fix the problem, you must disable certain antivirus programs and check that they are working. If that doesn’t solve the problem and the taskbar doesn’t respond, your next step should be to completely disable your incredible antivirus
If that doesn’t help, the only solution is to remove personal antivirus software. Several users reported that Norton Antivirus completely caused this problem on their PC, but after the problem was fixed, the problem was fixed. Remember that other antivirus programs would also cause this problem, so we may have to remove them
Q: How do I fix a frozen taskbar in Windows 10?
Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time to open Task Manager. Try to access Taskbar on your Windows 10 now. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time to open Task Manager. Then type explorer in the pop-up box and click OK.
If removing the antivirus program fixes the problem, your next step should be to switch to an alternative antivirus. There are many great anti-malware tools on the market, but if you want a tool that offers maximum protection without any impact to your system, we recommend that most people try it . BullGuard .
solution and more – Disable the iGPU MultiMonitor under BIOS
users report that the devastating iGPU MultiMonitor option in the BIOS helped with problems that you can solve this problem. To access the BIOS you might have to press . Del plus F2 (or another key that depends on your motherboard) during the boot process. We have to mention that not every BIOS has the iGPU MultiMonitor option
Q: How do I fix my taskbar not working?
So if your taskbar problem is not that serious, this solution should work just fine. Here's exactly what you need to do: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc and choose to open Task Manager. Under Processes, find Windows Explorer, right-click on it and select End task.
In addition, the exact location of the iGPU MultiMonitor product may be different for different BIOS products, so there is no great way to disable it. You will have to try to find it yourself using your BIOS
Solution 4 – Use Powershell
For this solution to work, you must enable a person’s Windows Firewall. If your Windows 7 firewall is not enabled, do the following:
Press the Windows key, type Taskbar settings, and then press Enter. In the window that appears, scroll down to the Notification area section. From here you can choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar or Turn system icons on or off.
- Press Windows Key + R to type Services.msc . Press Enter to open the window of services
- Now find Windows Firewall beyond the list of services and open with a double click their own real estate
- Find startup type option and customize manual . Click Apply.
- Now by using the Services window at the top left to find a kind of Start this service button to set up the Windows Firewall
After you have enabled it for the Windows firewall, you can continue with the next steps
- Find it: C:WindowsSystem32WindowsPowerShellv1.0powershell.exe .
- Right-click powershell.exe and select Just run because Administrator .
- Copy this line to PowerShell as well as an Enter key to run it:
- Get-AppXPackage – All Users
How to Get a Windows 10 Frozen Taskbar to Work
•Mar 21, 2019
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager.
- Select File > Run a new task.
- In the Create new task dialog box, type explorer, then click OK.
- Within File Explorer, navigate to C:\Windows\System32.
- Find cmd.exe, and right-click it.
- Get-AppXPackage – All Users