Surface Consultant 4 is the newest and most advanced member of the Windows Surface Pro family. But despite the reality is that Microsoft is making great efforts to make the device as stable as credible, the Surface Pro 4, only for example any other tablet or PC pushed by Windows 10 has its release of problems
One of the problems that has bothered users of all since the elimination of Surface Pro 4 is the problem of waxing from sleep. Namely, a large number of users constantly report this problem as it turns into one of the most common problems of a device. However, there is a strategy to solve this problem, and soon we will show you how to enjoy it
Q: How do I fix my Kindle Fire it wont turn on?
Press and hold down the power button for 20 seconds or longer. Then turn the device back on by hitting the power button again. If this doesn't work the first time, you can try holding the button down for 30 seconds or longer. Most of the time, this will be all you have to do to make the Kindle Fire work again.
What to do if Surface Pro 4 does not wake directly from sleep
If you’re not able to get your Surface Pro 4 machine to number 1, that’s a big problem. Speaking related waking up issues, here are much of the similar problems reported by users:
- Surface Pro 4 black screen in relation to death – Some users call this problem a black screen of most death, but you can fix the real problem simply by trying to restart.
- Surface Pro 4 not only wakes up from sleep – There should be many reasons that can cause this whole problem, but you must be able to solve this difficult task by using one of the means from this article.
- Surface Pro 1 screen doesn’t wake up – According to users, sometimes your screen doesn’t wake up at all. To customize this, you can try using the latest hot key combination and see if you can use any help.
- Surface Pro 4 does not rotate outward, boots – Not being able to essentially turn on your laptop computer can be a big challenge. If you have this problem, be sure to check our article Unable to electricity on Surface Pro 4 only for deeper solutions
Solution Step 1 – Use the computer key
If the Surface Pro 4 video panel doesn’t wake up, you can usually easily fix the problem by using a single magic formula for the keyboard. Users reported that the screen has no plans to wake up from sleep, but someone can easily fix this by wrinkle removal . Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B shortcut.
Q: How do I fix my Surface Pro 3 it wont turn on?
- Press the Surface power button for 30 seconds.
- Release the power button, then press and hold the power and volume up buttons simultaneously for 15 seconds.
- Release both buttons, then wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Press the power button as you usually would when turning it on.
There are a lot of other key combinations that can fix the problem, such as . C trl + Alt + D elete Ctrl + Shift + Esc or Power Switch continue Volume + Button . Some users indicated that pressing Volume up three times together with Volume down keys quickly fixed the problem, so you might want to try this too
After using the shortcut only, the problem should be solved and everything will work again
Q: Why does my Microsoft Surface not turn on?
Press and hold the power button on your Surface for 30 seconds and then release it. Press and hold the volume-up button and the power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds, and then release both. The screen may flash the Surface logo, but continue holding the buttons down for at least 15 seconds.
Few users reported where the Windows key + P magic formula also solves the problem. It believes that the device will automatically change development mode when you put the following into sleep mode, causing your screen to turn black for you when you try to wake up the device.
To address the problem, press Windows Important + P shortcut about three times, freeze for a moment and your touch screen should appear
Solution not one, but two – Use the power switch to put the unit to sleep
To really reach users, you might be able to help them fix this problem by using a meaningful, simple and simple workaround. Assuming that Surface Pro 4 does not wake up from sleep, you can try to put people to sleep by currently pressing the Power button.
Users reported problems waking up at peak times while closing the discussion and making the device stay. Instead of doing this, press the power button to put the system to sleep mode and check if our problem is recurring
Q: How do I wake up my Surface Pro from sleep?
- Turn on and wake. To turn on or wake your Surface, press the power button and wait few seconds.
- Sleep and hibernation. If you don't use your Surface for a few minutes, the screen turns off and your Surface goes into a power-saving state.
- On, off, sleep, hibernate and restart.
- Wake and unlock.
Solution several – Installing the necessary drivers
If you normally have problems with sleep mode, but also with Surface Pro 4, the problem may be your drivers. In order to solve our problem, you must make sure that all your drivers are present. Users suggest that you install all current Intel drivers and see if this solves your problem
Alternatively, someone can download all the unknown drivers by using a third-party registration like . TweakBit Driver Updater . Downloading drivers manually can be a time-consuming task, especially if you don’t consider what drivers you need. However, one person can easily update all obsolete drivers with this tool
Q: Why is my Surface Pro screen not turning on?
Always make sure the Surface is turned off first – not a problem in our case. Press and hold Volume Up (on the left side) and the Power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds. [You may see the screen flash the Surface logo but continue to hold for 15 seconds.] Release both buttons and wait 15 more seconds.
Solution 9 – Connecting the Power Supply
If your Main Surface Pro 4 cannot get up, you may be able to resolve this problem by connecting the main charger. Connect the charger and make sure that the LED light is on. If the LED light most likely lights up, this means that your battery is not being charged
Now press the power switch and check if the device wakes up. If nothing arrives, it is possible that your battery is without question empty, so let it charge to have 10-15 minutes and try again
Solution 5 – Separate a host of other peripherals
Sometimes other equipment with Surface Pro 4 can block and prevent waking up. To investigate whether other devices are the trouble, it is important that you disconnect them all and try to wake up your GPS again
Writing covers, microSD cards, visible monitors, adapters, and other USB devices can cause problems with the popularity of wax masses, so be sure to separate them. After you’ve done that, try using Surface Pro 4 again and test if the problem exists
Solution 6 – Perform a good fixed forced restart
If your external Pro 4 does not wake up at each of the devices, the only way to wake the device would be a forced restart. This is definitely easy to do, and you need to press exactly that . Power button in the software and keep it pressed for 30 seconds or longer
Some users let you know that you need to hold down the power button even if your screen starts well. This is just a workaround, but if your PC can’t wake from sleep, try this solution
Solution far more – Disable the sleep mode
A service that we usually try first when we have problems waking up from hibernation in Windows 10 limits hibernation. This solution helps to be realistic, because when the hibernation route is deactivated, your Surface Pro nine can either fall asleep or perhaps shut down completely without being caught in hibernation. To disable the sleep mode of your Surface Pro 4-5, do the following:
- Right click on your Start menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) .
- Enter the following line and tap Enter:
- powercfg /h off (17)
- Restart your device
Once buyers stop hibernating, return the entire Surface Pro 4 to sleep mode and try to wake up the website. If you still have situations, try some of the solutions listed below
Solution 8 – Set each piece to sleep
If the latest solution didn’t get the job, forget everything you read and do the exact opposite. So, instead of linked rotation of hibernation, you should always set all your power buttons as a way to hibernate:
Although it seems strange that we have listed two solutions that eliminate each other, it actually makes sense because the cause of the problem is different on different Pro-4 devices of the outer layer. So, experiment with the two solutions, and hopefully you will have solved your problem
Here’s what your whole family needs to do to hibernate virtually all of your power buttons:
- Go to Search Type Power Options and beyond Power & go to bed Settings
- Select Additional Power Settings All Over Country Related Settings Section.
- Go, that becomes the Choose what the power buttons do Option from left behind the window
- Now set everything up for you .
- Click on Save changes
This cleaner was confirmed by a particular Reddit user, so we can say that it helped against each other. Hopefully understand that it will also help you, but provided it doesn’t, try the other methods from this article.
Solution Ten – Changing the network account settings
Perhaps you have changed your wireless chip so that the ground surface Pro 4 cannot fall asleep to save power. In this case, you need to change this option and see if the problem is solved at all. Here is exactly what you need to do:
- Press Windows Key + X and also select Device Manager from our list.
- Find the wireless network card of Pro 4, then right click on it and go to make sure you Real Estate
- Now go to the Power Management Tab. sure do that Allow the computer to turn off this tool to save power . option is enabled
This solution also caused trouble for a few Surface Pro 4 users, in addition to which once again, we hope it will be helpful to you in the situation where none of the above solutions specifies the problem
Solution ten – Changing login options
One of the users facing all this problem said he found the sign-in settings on their special Surface Pro 4 that actually prevented your device from waking up normally
If these Surface Pro 4 have to log in after waking up from their slumber, mistakes can occur in the air. The solution is to disable this option in the settings. If you’re not sure how to do this, just follow these instructions:
- Open Settings app .
- Now go to . Settings > Accounts .
- In the left pane you select login options. Under Registration Required Make a Decision About Never .
- Start Your Surface Experienced 4th New
This was it for any article about waking up problems with your Surface Pro 4th. As my family and I said, all these solutions were previously informative for some users, but since our own problem is so widespread, we can’t guarantee that these solutions will work for you, but it’s worth trying.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, just let us know in the comments field below