Solitaire doesn’t work on Windows ten, how can I fix it?
Solitaire is literally one of the most popular games on Windows, but many users informed us that Solitaire no longer works on or even on the PC. Speaking of Solitaire, here may be some similar issues that browsers have reported:
Q: How do I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire?
Press and hold (or right-click) the app tile, and the select Uninstall. In the Open box, type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not be open – Sometimes Microsoft Solitaire on your desktop doesn’t open at all for business. However, you should be able to really solve this problem by simply running the integrated troubleshooter.
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not work on Windows 8 – a bug may affect Windows 8.1 as it does, but since Windows 10 and 8.1 are so similar, you should be able to apply almost all of our solution notes to Windows 8.1.
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection Windows 10 does not open – Sometimes the application may not even open because a pending upgrade is available. To fix this, even open the Microsoft Store and check if the match needs to be updated
- Solitaire has stopped working – Solitaire can often crash suddenly on the desktop of your computer. This is a relatively common problem, as is the case when you encounter it, install the type of missing system updates and check if this helps.
Custom Solution – Perform troubleshooting
If Solitaire helps to prevent the work on your PC, the problem can usually be fixed by troubleshooting. Windows 10 has the majority of built-in fixes that can fix all kinds of problems, and there is even a unique fix for Windows Store Apps
To fix the problem, you need to get:
Q: How do I restore Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
Solution 4: Reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection
Open the Start Menu.
Click on Settings.
Click on System.
In the left pane of the window, click on Apps & features.
Search for or scroll down for and locate the listing for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and click on it.
Click on Advanced.
Click on the Reset button.
- Press Windows Key + I to typically open . Settings app .
- When Settings app opens, maintains Update & Security section.
- Select Troubleshooting from the menu on the main left. Select Windows Store Apps from the menu on the right, as well as click Perform the troubleshooting .
- Follow the main on-screen instructions to perform troubleshooting
Once the exact troubleshooting is complete, check that the danger has been corrected
Solution Four – Resetting the Windows Store Cache
According to users, the Store Cache can sometimes cause problems with Solitaire and other online applications on your PC. However, sometimes you can resolve this problem by clearing the store cache. The cache there may be times that are damaged and cause this as well as other issues to appear, but your entire family can fix that with this simple to understand trick:
Q: Why is Windows 10 apps not working?
To quickly fix apps (or Store) on Windows 10 automatically using the troubleshooter, do the following: Open Control Panel. Click on Windows Start Apps to launch the troubleshooter. Click the Advanced link and make sure Apply repair automatically is selected.
- Press Windows Tip + R to open the . Run dialog.
- Enter WSReset.exe and Press Enter or just click OK .
- The process will start right now. It usually takes a husband of seconds.
Once the memory cache is cleared, check if the error is still present
Solution – Make sure a person’s taskbar is not set to Auto-Hide
Only a few enthusiasts reported that Solitaire no longer works high on their PC due to the location of the taskbar. Apparently, if the taskbar is determined to hide itself automatically, you might have these and other problems at work. To solve this problem successfully, users suggest reinstalling the application and then improving the properties of the taskbar
Q: How do I download Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
To download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your iOS or Android device:
Open the App Store (iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (Android devices) and search for “Microsoft Solitaire Collection.”
On the detail page, select Install.
Once installation has completed, select Open.
To do what you are going to do, follow these steps:
- Right-click your current taskbar and select Taskbar settings using the menu.
- Now disable Automatically this the taskbar in desktop and device mode.
After that there is money if the problem is still there. This is a strange solution, but then some users reported that it worked, so you might want to make sure it comes out.
Solution Step 4 – Make sure you don’t need to update your application
Sometimes Solitaire usually runs on your PC and the application needs to be updated. To check if an update is easily required, all you need to do is reach:
Installing classic Solitaire on Windows 10
Open File Explorer.
Click on This PC in the left pane.
Under the "Devices and drives" section, double-click the Local Disk (C:) drive.
Click the New folder button in the ribbon menu to create a folder and name it Solitaire.
Open the USB flash drive with the game files.
Jan 8, 2019
- Open Windows Shop .
- Now look at the Solitaire application and also check if it needs updating. If you want to perform an update, make sure you download it
Once you have updated the application to help you get the latest version, check if the problem still exists
Solution 8 – Just reinstall the application
According to users, the best way to fix this problem might be to reinstall the application. Sometimes at this point might be an error with me would say the installation, and the only way in the market to fix the problem is to reinstall the game.
If Solitaire cannot be installed on your PC, simply uninstall and re-download the game by downloading it from the Windows Shop
Solution four – Installing the latest updates
If Solitaire no longer works on the PC, the problem may be that the updates are no longer running. Sometimes there may be selected glitches in your system and who can cause these and other glitches. However, you can successfully solve the problem by installing the latest updates
By default, Windows 10 installs the latest updates very easily, but you might miss one or even two updates because of certain versions. However, you can manually check for changes at any time by doing the following:
- Open the Settings app and go to the Updates & Security section
- Click Now Check for Updates button.
Windows will now look for many available updates and download them definitely in the background. Once the latest files have been downloaded, restart your PC to reinstall them. After your own system is up to date, check that the problem is always present
Solution 7 – Create a New User Account
If Solitaire cannot run on your PC, it is because your user account is actually corrupted. This can happen for several reasons, and to fix the problem, it is recommended that you allow them to create a new user account. To do this, you only need to follow these simple steps:
- Open this Settings app and navigate for you to the Accounts section.
- Now look at family & other people from the left window area. In the available area, click . Add someone else so that you can select this PC .
- I now do not have the credentials of this person . .
- Now select a user without a Microsoft account .
- Enter the desired username, not to mention click . Next .
Once you have created a new account, switch to this method and check if the problem still occurs. If the problem does not appear on the new account, move your personal files to it and start the process of using it instead of your outdated account.
Solution 8 – Change all font scaling
When you purchase ultra-high resolution, you may receive font scaling enabled. This is a really useful feature, but it will probably sometimes cause problems with definitely secure applications
In fact, when Solitaire stops working on your PC, font scaling may be the downside. To fix this problem, you need to change the font scaling settings by doing the following:
- Open all of the settings app and go to this System section to do so.
- Now set the specification of text, apps and many articles to the recommended value.
After you try this, I try to restart the game and check if this problem is solved
Solution Finder – Change your screen resolution
In some cases, Solitaire may not run properly on your PC due to the actual resolution. To fix your problem, we recommend that you use several different resolutions until you try to find the one that works
Several Internet users reported that they have changed their screen resolution from . 1366 X 768 to make sure you have 1360 X 768 and that fixed this special problem for them. To change any resolution on your PC, follow the steps of the persons:
- Open Settings app Also go to the System section
- Now we make the Scale and Layout part of selecting the desired resolution
After you have changed your resolution, check if a specific problem with the game has been solved
Solution 10 – Rename Cache Folder
If you have errors with Solitaire on your PC, any person can easily solve them by renaming the cache directory. This is relatively simple, and within just order to do it, you must immediately follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + R or Submit %local application data% . Now press Enter plus click OK .
- Navigate to PackagesWinStore_cw5n1h2txyewyLocal State Directory.
- Search the cache directory and rename it to . cache.old .
- Now create your new folder and name and note this . cache .
After you have done this, check if the problem with the game has been solved
Solution 11 – Perform a great system restore
During the process, Solitaire does not work properly on a single PC, you may be able to successfully resolve this problem by simply performing a system restore. This is a really useful feature that allows you to restore your system and fix some problems. To do this, you must basically follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + S and Enter System Restore . Select Create a specific recovery point from the menu.
- System Properties window appears. Mouse click System Restore button.
- When System Restore Eye Opening opens, click Next .
- If available, Search Show More Restore Points Procedure. Now select the desired recovery point and click . Next .
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rescue process
Once your system is usually restored to its previous state, there will be a problem with solitaire that can be solved