Fortunately, Microsoft has given Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and even Windows 10 users the opportunity to help . rename multiple files . This is of course very handy if you get some photos in a save from a friend and ask them to rename them all or also reorganize your files regarding Windows 7, 8.1 in addition to the Windows 10 device
For a detailed and very quick explanation of how to rename multiple files in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, see the collections below. But before we create, I would suggest that you first know exactly what new files you want to rename and make sure you select only these to avoid problems
How to change the name of several files at once completely to PC
1. use CTRL + left mouse click
- First you will really want to go to the directory where you have your photo files or other folders or files
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and left-click the files or documents you want to rename
- Now, while you may still be holding down the Ctrl key, right-click on the first directory you have selected
- Now in the assortment poping up, you might want to click the left mouse button on one to rename the property presented there
- After you stand on and then left on the Rename function, you may need to enter a company name of your choice and you will have the option to release the control button
. Note: You can just when it comes to this tutorial choose the name Example.
- After you have entered the name, you must in any case press the Enter key when using the keyboard.
- After you press a new Enter key, you’ll see that every bit of your files has been renamed with a name example, but each file actually has a number next to it that makes the house unique.
- CONNECT: Directories cannot be renamed in Windows 10[Fix]
2. Use software solutions to rename files
If you regularly need to rename multiple software, you can also install database renaming software on your vendor. With the help of these tools you can really quickly manage your files and folders and assign them the same title so that you can quickly find them on your computer.
Now your company can rename your different file types to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 in just a few steps. Share your thoughts about this article with the following comments and we will be happy to provide you with the answers needed on the market to help you continue using Windows 8.1/Windows
Q: How do I rename multiple files in Windows 10?
- Right click the desired file and then click “Rename” on the menu that opens up.
- Select the file with a left click and press “Rename” from the bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the file with a left click and then press “F2” on your keyboard.