Executable file types have the extension.exe and Windows also has many children. But some users accidentally set up Trojans on their computers, and these moveable executables appear in a particular Windows Task Manager. QLBController.exe is a plan belonging to the hewlett packard HotKey Support (HP Hotkey Support) software, so it is actually a trusted application, but it will often cause problems. Its purpose is to record keyboard and mouse inputs positively and simply when it stops working, there are some things that can be practiced to fix the problem
Like when you need to repair QLBController.exe, the working error stops under Windows 10
QLBController.exe no longer works Thoughts can be problematic and can raise questions about certain applications on your favorite PC. Speaking of application problems, here are typically some problems that users have reported:
Q: Can I uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology?
Intel Rapid Storage Technology cannot be uninstalled due to many other problems. An incomplete uninstallation of Intel Rapid Storage Technology may also cause many problems. So, it's really important to completely uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology and remove all of its files.
- The controller has stopped working Windows ten, Elitebook. – This message may appear from time to time on Elitebook devices that often run on Windows 10. To resolve this problem, be sure to scan your individual antivirus and make sure it does not interfere with this application
- QLBController exe Error – This is a special general error that can indeed be caused by certain applications on your PC. To fix the problem, reinstall the problematic applications and see if this helps
- QLBController exe stops running the work Windows 7, 8.1, HP, Laptop – such a problem may occur on all other versions of Windows. Even if the customer does not use Windows 10, you should really be able to apply almost all solutions to older versions that are most often associated with Windows
- QLBController.exe crash – This is another common problem you can enjoy on your PC. If you see this problem, clear the snow and disable all startup applications and services.
A special solution – Check your antivirus protection
According to users, sometimes you can generate QLBController.exe does not work anymore message due to personal antivirus. Your antivirus can sometimes interfere with this process and cause it to cause a problem
However, you can easily fix this problem by integration . QLBController.exe and make sure it is always uninfected. If the file is considered clean, you can add it as an exception list and check if the problem is solved at all
Q: What is QLBController error?
QLBController.exe is a process belonging to the software HP HotKey Support (HP Hotkey Support), so it's a trusted application, but it can cause problems. Its purpose is to record keyboard and mouse inputs and when it stops working, there are some things that can be done to fix the issue.
If this does not work, try disabling certain computer features or disabling your antivirus forever. If that doesn’t work, the next step for your family would be to shut down your antivirus completely. If this is intended to fix your problem, you should consider switching to a different antivirus solution
If someone wants an antivirus that definitely provides maximum security without disrupting your system, you should definitely do so . Bitdefender .
Q: What is HP Quick Launch?
Some HP notebook PCs come with Quick Launch buttons. The two most commonly used Quick Launch buttons are the: Presentation button – enables you to always open a particular program and to view the screen on multiple displays by simply pressing the Presentation button.
Solution 2 – Reinstall h . p . p. HotKey support
Several users have submitted that QLBController.exe no longer works Error may occur due to third-party tools. To fix the problem, you must reinstall the software . HP HotKey Support HPAsset element for HP Active or HP Juice Assistant .
If you do not have all the marked applications or your PC, you can simply uninstall the applications that are randomly available. Once you have removed them, part of the problem should be solved completely. If you need to use these tools, you can simply reinstall them and the problem should not occur
To completely remove these treatments from your PC, we recommend that you use an uninstall software type such as . IOBit Uninstaller . Uninstaller software is regarded as a special application that cleanses the selected application along with almost all its files and personal computer entries
As a result, the application will definitely be completely removed and there will not only be any remaining files that could affect your system
Solution 9 – Running SFC-to-DISM scans
QLBController.exe no longer works Error can take a look at whether your Windows installation is corrupted. However, you can fix this problem by performing an SFC scan or sometimes a DISM scan. To perform an SFC diagnosis, you only need to do the following in general:
- Press Windows large + X to open the Win + X menu. Choose . command prompt (Admin) or possibly Powershell (Admin) from the list.
- When command prompt opens sfc /scannow but also press enters to perform the entire scan.
The SFC scan starts well and the process takes about 10 minutes, so don’t disturb it and don’t disturb it. Once the scan is complete, check if the problem still exists
If part of the problem persists, or if you were unable to perform the SFC check, try the DISM check instead. To do this, you just have to do the following:
- Start Command Prompt though Administrator.
- Occurrence DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press Occurrence .
The DISM diagnosis is now started and attempts are made to repair the system. The DISM scan can take about 20 minutes, so you usually don’t disturb it. Once the viewing is complete, check to see if the edition is still available. If you were unable to perform an SFC scan shortly before, try running it again
After completion of both scans the release should be cancelled
Solution 3 – Run a clean boot
Sometimes third-party applications can disrupt your valuable system and cause various display problems. If you get it QLBController.exe comes to a standstill working message, you may be able to fix the problem easily by simply disabling all startup applications and businesses. To do that, just follow these types of steps:
- press window a need + R and enter msconfig . Now press Enter or click OK .
- When System Configuration window opens, go to ensure that you hide Services tab and check Virtually all Microsoft services . Now click Disable all button.
- Go to Startup Tab and Snap Open Task Manager .
- You will see the new list of startup applications on Task Manager . Select the first item in the list, right-click it and select . Deactivate from the menu. Do this now for all entries on each of our lists
- Close Task Manager and return to you after . the System Configuration tab Click Apply and OK to save improvements. Restart your PC
Once your PC is restarted, check if the dilemma still exists. If not, users should try to enable applications and features one by one until they find the one that is causing the problem. Note that after activating an application or service, you must restart your PC virtually simultaneously to make changes to an application
After you find the complicated application or process, just keep it disabled or uninstall it and make sure it solves your problem
Solution 5 – Set the new type of QuickLaunch to Manual
Depending on user support, certain services may sometimes cause QLBController.exe to stop working errors to actually appear. To resolve this problem, it is recommended that you change the international type of the QuickLaunch service. This is easy, and you can keep this in mind by following these steps:
- Press Windows Key + R and supply services.msc . Now press Enter or select OK .
- Locate QuickLaunch Service on undoubtedly the list and double-click it to have its features at hand.
- When real estate window deletes, sets the start type with manual . Now click Apply and OK to allow them to save changes.
Restart your PC and check if the problem is fixed. Alternatively, the person can also deactivate the start type in and check if this helps. If you do not have QuickLaunch option available, then this solution will not run, so you can skip it as well
Solution 6 – Perform System Restore
If this circumstance has occurred recently, you may be able to correct it by performing a system restore. If you’re not normally familiar, this feature allows anyone to reset your PC to a fantastic previous state and fix various problems
To perform a System Restore, your company only needs to perform the following steps:
- Press Windows Key + S and/or Enter System Restore . Get Create a Restore Point from your menu.
- System Properties window now appears as. Click on the System Restore button.
- System Restore window is now being viewed. Click Next to continue.
- If available, see Select Show more restore points . Now select the desired restore point, not to mention a click . Next .
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reconstruction process
Once your system is normally restored, check to see if the problem persists. If not, keep an eye on your PC, especially software and software updates. If this problem occurs again, it is possible that an important specific software is causing this type of problem
Solution 7 – Install these latest updates
When you go to QLBController.exe no longer works error frequently on a single PC, you may be able to fix it by installing the trendy updates. Microsoft is working hard to finally ensure that Windows 10 runs literally smoothly and without major problems, and if you want to make sure that your PC does the work properly, it is recommended that you keep an individual system up to date
By the way, Windows 10 automatically downloads the latest updates in the background, only sometimes you miss one or two updates. However, you can manually check for updates all the time by doing the following:
- Open the very settings app . You can do that very easily by pressing . Windows Key + I .
- If the app opens these settings, apply the Update & Security section
- Click Check for Updates button.
Windows will most likely now check for updates while you download them in the area. Once your system is updated, check when the problem still exists
QLBController.exe gives up work on error message can feel pretty annoying, but you should find that you should be able to fix this problem because you can use one of the following solutions: