As we continue with the most important updates to Windows 10, my spouse and I continue to discover interesting new products. In this post we will discuss as a way to talk about one of them, and also this is the possibility to add your preferred company settings to the start selection. So if you want to find out how to pin selected preference pages located in this specific preferences application to the Windows 10 Start menu, follow this tutorial and the steps below.
In addition to the tweezers in the start menu, your tutorial also includes instructions on how to solve the corresponding setting options. To start the pining steps, go to the Settings page located first in the Start menu and go away from there
- Click the left mouse button or tap the Start
- From the Start menu, click or tap with the left mouse button on the Settings function located at the top left of this menu
- Now you should have a preferences window in front of you.
- Click the left mouse button or tap the option you want to pin to the Windows 10
- Now you have a new pin symbol
- Simply click with the left mouse button and tap on the pin symbol. In addition, the setting you selected is attached to the start menu under Windows 10
. Note: After you have added a specific setting to the Start menu, you will also notice that the pin icon changes the result, informing you that the setting is actually already set
. Note 2: You can perform the same steps for all the settings you want to encode in Windows 10.
on the top of the typical settings window next to the search dialog box.
in the Start menu.
The latest versions of Windows ten OS also allow you to pin your preferred settings page and Start menu directly, for example by right-clicking on the corresponding settings search. Once you’ve done that, a handy Pin to Start menu will appear, allowing you to set the individual settings page to the Start menu
Q: How do I pin a shortcut to the taskbar?
First, decide on the folder that you want to pin to the taskbar. You need to create a special shortcut to it, on your desktop. Therefore, go to the desktop and right-click or press and hold (if you have a touchscreen), somewhere on the empty space. In the contextual menu that opens, choose New and then Shortcut.
– JOINT: SOLUTION: VPN application is always blocked by security settings
2. Creating a PC desktop shortcut
If you want to easily access certain settings pages, you will alternatively create a shortcut key for settings on the desktop that attaches settings to the startup selection. All you have to do is right click on your desktop and select New > Shortcut. A new window should certainly open a popup window that allows you to usually select the page you want to link to
Q: Can you pin a shortcut to the taskbar?
Creating the shortcut is just the first step in the process, though. Unfortunately, you can't drag and drop the new shortcut to the taskbar. Open the folder, right-click (or tap and hold) on the first item that you want to pin to the taskbar and choose Copy, or select the item and press Ctrl-C.
Here is simply the list of all commands that execute the settings in Windows 10:
If you want to release the setting during the Start menu, read the following cables:
Q: How do I create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10?
- Use Windows shortcut keys Win + I to launch the Settings.
- Go to the Devices menu.
- On the Bluetooth & other devices tab, toggle the switch button under the Bluetooth to ON.
- Scroll down and click the More Bluetooth options.
- Open the Get yourself menu
- Find the setting that will help you get off the list
- Right-click or hold your finger down on any setting
- From the menu that appears forced, click or tap the Remove from Start function
. Note: Another quick way to undo a setting is to go back to the Settings main window and right-click on the setting you want to undo, clicking the next icon that appears and the search dialog box with the left mouse button or wiring harness.
And individuals are all ready, you know without hesitation exactly how to pin your amazing modern settings located in the App Settings to the Start menu to do with your Windows 10 Build 10041. Also throughout the way in this FAQ, if you encounter difficulties in the time of the steps, you are welcome as a way to us to get help by producing in the comments section of the specific page below, and we will definitely help you as soon as possible.