Although Windows 10 is exactly the most popular Windows on the spot, it still has occasional problems. Speaking of bugs, users have reported disappointments with opencl.dll in Windows 10, and today we will try to fix that
How to fix Opencl.dll problems under Windows 10
Opencl.dll is a pretty important file, and if this file is always missing, there can be several pitfalls. Speaking of problems, here is a lot of problems reported by users:
Q: What is an OpenCL capable GPU?
OpenCL. OpenCL\u2122 (Open Computing Language) is a low-level API for heterogeneous computing that runs on CUDA-powered GPUs. In addition to OpenCL, NVIDIA supports a variety of GPU-accelerated libraries and high-level programming solutions that enable developers to get started quickly with GPU Computing.
- Opencl.dll Cutting out Windows 10, 8, 7 – in agreement with the users this problem will definitely appear on every version of a Windows, but you should be able to make it fix the problem by definitely using one of our solutions.
- Opencl.dll korrupt – often this file can be dangerous, but you may be able to fix the problem simply by using the Windows 10 ISO file and a DISM command
- Opencl.dll is missing on one person’s computer – If this file is literally missing on your PC, you certainly can’t run any applications, but you can copy the file from another PC at any time.
- Opencl.dll Cutting from AMD – According to smokers, this problem may occur due to your video card drivers, and until the problem is fixed you just need to update your drivers to a latest version.
- Opencl.dll cannot be found – Sometimes the necessary files may not be found, but you should really be able to fix the disadvantage by simply installing the latest Windows updates.
solution secure – Update your graphics card drives
As mentioned earlier, opencl.dll is usually connected to your graphics card, so it is advisable to check for the most demanding driver updates. To do this, contact your graphics card manufacturer’s online store and find your graphics card type. Check for the latest drivers and install them. After the newest men and women have been installed, check if the problem is usually fixed
We recommend this third-party tool (100% secure and demonstrated by us) to automatically download practically the outdated drivers to a person’s PC
Q: What is Opencl DLL missing?
The OpenCL.dll missing or not found errors may occur when you're launching a program or starting your Windows computer. It can read either: “The file OpenCL.dll is missing.”
Solution – Use Windows Image File
To do this, you must make sure that you have Windows 10 ISO of each of our exact build you have built in. We have to mention that this skill solution is a bit more amazing, so if you don’t know how to do it, it might be important to contact an expert.
- Mount the current ISO image
- Run Command Prompt Mainly because admin
- Create a website with temporary directory to mount Windows Image File by using the following command:
- mkdir C:WIM
- Mount the WIM file:
- Dism /Mount-Wim /WimFile:D:sourcesinstall.wim /index:1 /MountDir:C:WIM /ReadOnly
- Run DISM:
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:WIMWindows /LimitAccess
- After the procedure is complete, uninstall the image and also delete the folder created in Step 3:
- Dism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:C:WIM /Discard
- rmdir C:WIM
- Restart your own computer
If you’re having problems with your computer, please contact us atDLLs computer files or simply want to avoid them for the future, we recommend you to download this tool (100% safer and tested by us) to fix various specific computer problems, such as missing and even corrupted.DLLs, hardware errors, simply also file loss and malware.
solution much more – Copying the missing file
To ensure that you as a user are safe, one way to deal with Opencl.dll problems is to manually replicate the missing file. To make this possible, it is usually best to manually copy the file from any other PC
To fix the problem, simply copy the file to . C:WindowsSystem32 Index. If you are using a 64-bit version related to Windows, you currently need to copy the missing file to the directory . C:WindowsSysWOW64 directory is also important
Q: What is Opencl DLL used for?
Opencl.dll is a type of DLL file associated with Windows 10 Operating System developed by Microsoft Corporation for the Windows Operating System. The latest known version of Opencl.dll is 18.104.22.168, which was produced for Windows.
Before you copy these types of files, make sure you create the new backup of the original files as close as possible. Once you have overwritten the original files, you must register your new files. To do this, do the following:
- Press Windows Top Secret + X in your windows. Menu Win + X. Now select and select Command Prompt (Admin) or PowerShell (Admin) .
- Join Now regsvr32 opencl.dll Command and Train Enter .
After that your problem with the DLL file should always be fixed:
Q: How install Opencl on Windows?
- Go to: Start -> Control Panel -> System & Security -> Administrative Tools.
- Double Click on Computer Managment.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Click open Display Adapters.
- Right-click on available adapter and select Properties.
- Click on Driver.
- Go to Driver Details.
A few users reported that you can often copy the file from another directory on your amazing PC. According to users, the registry is located in Nvidia driver submission pages, and you only need to emulate it by performing the following steps:
- Go to C:Program FilesNVIDIA CorporationOpenCL Directory. Search OpenCL64.dll , right click on it and go with . Copy from the menu.
- Come on C:WINDOWSSystem32 directory, and paste the statement there. Make sure you change it, it will be the name of . OpenCL64.dll after OpenCL.dll .
After you have done this, you are advised to solve the problem and everything will work again
Solution #4 – Download the best and newest OpenCL runtime package
If you have problems with Opencl.dll, you may be completely willing to solve the problem by simply downloading the OpenCL runtime unit. According to users, you can download the OpenCL runtime directly from the Intel website
Once the runtime is downloaded frequently, run our setup file to install it. After everything is installed, the problem must be fixed
Solution 20 – Uninstall your graphics card drivers and also perform a DISM scan
- Press Windows Key + X and select Device Manager as the list.
- Find your illustration card driver, right-click it and favor it . Uninstall device .
- The confirmation menu appears next. If available, check airport taxi driver software for this device to remove switch. Now click the uninstall button.
- After picking up the driver, click . Scan suitable for hardware changes icon and your computer will automatically install the missing drivers
Alternatively, you can remove all your drivers by using a third-party response such as . Show Driver Uninstaller . This is usually a third-party freeware tool that can remove any display driver on your PC
with all its files.
Once you remove a person’s driver, repeat the steps directly from . Solution 2 to repair your system.
Solution 6 – Prevent the person from being updated automatically
According to potential customers, in order to eliminate this risk, you need to prevent your video card driver from being specifically updated. If you already have a graphics card racer installed, you should definitely remove it . Device Manager .
Now users must prevent Windows from slightly updating the driver. Then download and install the latest driver from your primary video card manufacturer. Once the driver is installed, part of the problem will be solved perfectly with opencl.dll
Solution – – – Disable your dedicated video card
Opencl.dll problems are usually caused by your video card drivers, and if you can’t fix the problem, you should be advised to temporarily disable a dedicated video card
Keep in mind that this is just a workaround, and until the correct drivers are released, it is recommended to use any good integrated graphics card. Your integrated illustration or photo card may not be able to handle the latest games, but in the latter case your PC is reliable, so you can perform the many basic tasks without any problems
To disable your dedicated graphics card, you should of course check the graphics card PC on your PC. Alternatively you can deactivate your graphics card directly against . BIOS .
Solution 8 – Performing a specific DISM and SFC scan
Users thought about which directory was causing problems with opencl.dll, and in design to fix the problem, they must run DISM accurately for SFC to scan. To do this, just follow these steps:
- Windows ten ISO image mount
- start prompt almost as administrator and run the following simple commands:
- Dism /Online /Cleanup image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:F:Sourcesinstall.esd1WindowsWinSxSwow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.0_none_3dae054b56911c22
- sfc /scannow
After preparation the problem should really be solved
Solution 9 – Installing all the latest updates
This can be more of a Windows 10 error, and like most Windows errors you should be able to fix it with the latest changes. Microsoft is working hard to fix various Windows problems, and if someone wants to make sure your technology is flawless, it is recommended that you keep your system up to date
By default, Windows 10 automatically installs the lost updates, but sometimes you can certainly miss one or more updates. However, you can always manually search for improvements by doing the following:
- Press Windows Key + I in the opening of the Settings app .
- Calling Update & Security section.
- Click Check for updates button.
Windows would now look for available updates and automatically download them according to proven experience. Once the updates are downloaded, continue your PC to install them and the problem should be solved properly
That’s it, I hope the article helped you to solve our problems with Opencl.dll on your individual computer. To learn more about how to fix the problem with missing DLL-written documents in Windows 10, see this article
If you have any statements or questions, just write them down below.