Windows 10 users reported that their keyboard might not only work in Chrome, but it seems that this complication is not only related to Firefox. Other web browsers also have this problem, and today we’ll show you how to fix it using the keyboard in Firefox
Keyboard doesn’t work so well in Firefox, how can you restore it?
Not being able to train your keyboard in Firefox can be quite a big problem, and talking about keyboard problems, here are some of the next problems users reported:
Q: How do I switch windows in Firefox?
- If you want to jump to the next tab on the list of the opened tabs, press Ctrl + Tab or Ctrl + PgDn keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- To jump to the previous tab Ctrl + Shift + Tab or Ctrl + PgUp.
- Not happy enough to enter the Internet Explorer browser . – This is a relatively common problem in Firefox, but you may be able to fix it with certain keyboard shortcuts
- Keyboard probably doesn’t work in browser – When this leadership problem occurs, it’s important that the customer disables and checks all extensions just in case the problem is solved
- Firefox can no longer enter text fields – Several people reported that they can’t write anything into the Firefox text fields. If you have this matter, be sure to check your malware. In the worst case your whole family has to deactivate or uninstall your antivirus
- Can’t type back into Firefox address bar – Not being prepared to type something into the address bar can be a big hassle, but you might be able to fix it successfully with the unique Firefox
Solution 1 – Doors use key + shift key
Dell laptop owners reported that their specific keyboard does not work in Firefox, and even according to their statements, the problem was actually caused by pressing Windows primary factor + Fn keys. According to them, anyone can easily fix this problem since using Windows key + Links Shift step by step. After using this shortcut, your PC should work in Herde again
users reported that another keyboard step-around can be used to fix a specific problem, and according to them critical . Windows key + F9 Only a few instances can solve the problems with your individual keyboard in Firefox. We don’t find out if this key combination works, but you can try it yourself
Q: How do I reset my keyboard on Chromebook?
- Click the status area in the bottom-right of your desktop.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Device section and click Keyboard Settings.
- Click the Change Language and Input Settings link at the bottom of the dialog box.
- To change the language, click the Add button at the bottom of that pane.
Solution 2 – Remove these add-ons
Many web browsers support add-ons that extend their core functionality, but add-ons may cause certain problems. Users reported that they had problems with their keyboard in Firefox, but this company managed to fix it by restricting the add-ons. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and the Menu button in the upper right corner. Select Add-ons from the menu.
- Go to Extensions hook, locate the extension you want to disable, and click the button. Deactivate press the button next to it. Repeat this step for many installed extensions
- After you have disabled all extensions, restart Firefox and check the current event that fixed the problem
Solution 3 – Check your PC software
Antivirus software can often interfere with your applications, and the house may even cause your keyboard to help you stop working in Firefox. According to users, the cause of this disadvantage is Kaspersky Antivirus and the safe money function of the country. After some of the Safe Money features in Kaspersky were disabled, the power switch in Firefox
Q: Firefox keyboard shortcuts Mac
|Tabs and Windows||Windows||Linux|
|Select All||Ctrl + A||Ctrl + A Alt + A|
|Cut||Ctrl + X||Ctrl + X|
|Copy||Ctrl + C||Ctrl + C|
Other computer applications may cause this issue to appear, and if your keyboard does not work in Firefox, you should of course temporarily disable certain important antivirus features or the entire antivirus. In a travel bag that doesn’t work, your next technique is to completely remove the antivirus
If removing the antivirus program fixes the problem, consider using a different antivirus solution. There are many great antivirus applications on the market, but if you want an antivirus program that doesn’t bother other applications, we strongly recommend that you use these . BullGuard .
To refresh Firefox, do the following:
- Open Firefox and enter about:support in the address bar. Press Enter.
- Now click Refresh Firefox button.
- A dialog box will appear. Click Refresh Firefox again.
- Your browser will now automatically restart.
Solution 4 – Restoring Firefox
According to users, you can fix this problem by updating your Safari. Using this option will reset Firefox to its default value and remove all your company extensions, but will store personal information such as bookmarks and passwords. To refresh Firefox, proceed as follows:
- Open Safari and Entrance via:support throughout the address bar. Press Come in.
- Meet now Firefox update button.
- A discussion box appears. select Update Firefox again.
- Your browser will undoubtedly automatically restart now
After a new update process is complete, you obviously check to see if the problem with your keyboard has been finally fixed
Solution 5 – Reinstalling Firefox
Sometimes this problem can occur if your Firefox installation is malicious. However, you can easily fix this valuable problem by reinstalling Safari. There are several ways to do this, but the most effective method is undoubtedly to use an uninstall application
In circumstances you don’t know, uninstalling applications is a special application that definitely removes the selected application with all its files and PC entries. By doing this, you make sure that you have the application completely rid of and prevent any remaining files from directly causing problems in the future
If you’re looking for superior uninstall software, you should definitely try away from . Revo Uninstaller . Simply remove Firefox using this tool, reinstall it and check if the problem is permanent
Solution 6 – Reinstalling a new keyboard driver
Several users reported that the majority of your keyboard driver can sometimes affect the keyboard so that it no longer works in Firefox. To solve this problem, it is recommended to reinstall the keyboard individually. This is quite simple, and individuals can do it by following all these steps:
- Press Windows essential + X to open the Win + X menu. Dial on .
- When Device Manager opens, stumble across your keyboard driver, right-click it and select . Uninstall device caused from menu.
- Click on the Uninstall link to confirm.
- Restart your PC
After restarting your PC, the backup driver will be installed and some of the problems should be fixed very well. Several users reported that this solution worked on their laptop, so you probably want to try it
If you still have problems with our hardware or just want it to be avoided in the future, we also recommend you to download a separate tool (100% secure and tested by us) that fixes various PC problems, such as part failure, but also file loss and therefore malware
Solution 7 – Just reactivate your PC
Sometimes the simplest expert services are the best, and if the keyboard doesn’t work in Firefox, a big simple reboot can fix a problem
Several users reported problems with PC software such as . KeyScrambler but after the recovery of her PC the problem with his or her keyboard and Firefox was completely solved
This isn’t the most effective solution, but it’s certainly one of the easiest, so make sure you try it.
Solution Seven – Install the latest version along with Firefox
If the keyboard is not running in Firefox, it is possible that there is currently a certain bug that prevents the application from working properly. To resolve this problem, it is recommended that you install the latest updates for Firefox and verify that it is Help
Normally Firefox installs these updates automatically, but you can check for updates by yourself by experiencing:
- Click on the entire image menu icon in the upper right cabinet and select . Help .
- Select About Firefox of the menu.
- A new glass is now displayed and checked for compliance. When updates are available on the market, they are automatically installed
After updating Firefox to the latest version, check to see if the problem still exists
Solution 90 Years – Use the 32-bit version
According to users, Firefox’s keyboard problems only occur in 64-bit recording for unknown reasons. As an important workaround, users suggest switching to the 32-bit version instead
Just insert the 32-bit version on your current PC, run it and check exactly how it solves your problem. Remember that to mount the 32-bit version, you could bring the 64-bit version with you to remove it. It’s worth noting that the 32-bit version may not offer the same performance as a 64-bit version, but you won’t be able to distinguish most of the design
Solution Ten – Try to use both beta and nightly versions
If the keyboard still doesn’t really work in Firefox, you should consider trying Beta or maybe the Nightly version. The beta version offers the latest updates and sometimes new features, so when the problem is fixed, it is quite likely that each beta version will be fixed first
The Every Night version has some experimental properties and the latest patches, so if you find that you want to test the newly released fixes as soon as they are normally released, you should check out the Nightly version. Despite some recent updates, beta and nightly reproductions can sometimes pose new problems that will be kept in mind.
A PC that doesn’t work in Firefox is probably a big problem, but you should usually fix it by limiting the problematic extensions or enjoying Firefox. If these solutions don’t work hard, you are welcome to try any other solution from this article