Photoshop is undoubtedly one of the best image editing software, but it seems that Windows 10 users almost always have problems with Photoshop. According to users, they get kernel well-being check errors error screen throughout Photoshop, so let’s see how to really should have this problem.
kernel security check losing money in Photoshop, how to fix it
kernel security failure error can keep you from running Photoshop and babbling about this error, here are similar problems that users have reported.
- Photoshop CC kernel security rated error – According to users, this dilemma may affect Photoshop CC, but perhaps it can fix the site by finding and moving the file sniffer.exe.
- kernel security check failed if hole Photoshop – Several users reported that they could not open Photoshop due to this error. However, if you come back with your drivers, the problem could undoubtedly be solved
- K ernel security check letdowns P Hotoshop W indows 10, BSOD – It error is usually followed by a blue monitor, and if you encounter it, it will cause you to uninstall your video card driver and check if someone is helping
- Kernel security check failed Windows 8.1 Photoshop – This problem may affect any version of Windows, but nevertheless, if you encounter this bug relating to Windows 8.1, you should be able to fix it with some, including our solutions
- Kernel security check on Photoshop AMD driver failure, Nvidia – Sometimes the actual video card drivers can often be the problem, and to fix the problem, simply update them and judge if that solves the problem
Solution 1 – Start Photoshop in Safe Mode
Safe mode is designed to run only when services and drivers are enabled, so a person can try to start Photoshop in Safe mode. To enter stable mode, proceed as follows:
- Press Windows Point + I to open mine . Settings app .
- When Settings app Open slides, navigate to Update & Security section.
- Go to the Restore tab to click Now Restart button.
- Select Troubleshooting > Advanced Options > Financial Services Settings and click the Restart button.
- After restarting your own PC, you will see a list of all options. Press the appropriate key to select . Safe Mode . You will use any version of Safe Mode
- After someone switches to safe mode, try roaming Photoshop
for this process.
If the error does not appear in safe mode, it means that it is considered to be caused by your drivers or other third-party software
Q: What Windows stop code?
A Blue Screen of Death, technically called a stop error, occurs when Windows suffers a serious problem and is forced to "stop" completely. Fortunately, almost every stop error includes a hexadecimal-based stop code that can be used to research a fix.
If you still have problems on your PC, otherwise you just want to avoid this kind of people in the future, we recommend you download this tool to fix various PC problems, sort as file loss, spyware and hardware errors
Solution 2.5 – Rollback your Nvidia driver
Photoshop uses your graphics card in the name of processing, and it seems that there might be a problem with the useful Nvidia drivers and Photoshop. According to viewers, you can fix this problem caused by rolling back to the previous customization of the Nvidia drivers. To do this, follow these steps:
Q: How do I troubleshoot Photoshop?
- Confirm that you're using the latest version of Photoshop.
- Confirm that your graphics card is compatible with Photoshop.
- Update your graphics driver.
- Check your Cache Levels setting.
- Reset your preferences.
- Change your Advanced Settings for Drawing Mode to Basic.
- Press Windows Top Secret + X in your windows. Main user menu. Select Device Manager .
- When Device Manager opens, locate your screen adapter and double-click it – see its properties
- Go to your current Driver tab and click a Rollback Driver button.
- After a part of the rollback process is completed, restart your own PC and check if the problem needs to be solved
So far, only Nvidia users have reported this problem, and AMD users should not be bothered by this problem. If you produce AMD graphics card and are using this problem, you should try this solution
You can also try to completely uninstall your Nvidia car owners and install the older type of drivers. You can do this through the Device Manager, or buyers can use the Computer Display Driver Uninstaller. Users recommend using Display persons Uninstaller as this will delete all files associated with your Nvidia graphic plastic. After removing the driver, simply download and install the older version, and as a result Photoshop should start working without problems
Q: Why is perspective warp greyed out?
Next, go to Edit > Perspective Warp. If you don't see this, make sure that you have the latest version of Photoshop CC installed. If it's grayed out, then go to Edit > Preferences > Performance. Make sure that the “Use Graphics Processor” option is enabled.
Solution 3 – Move and Delete sniffer.exe
Sniffer.exe is a suitable small application in the Photoshop folder that is often intended for use with your image card. Apparently there is a problem and this application that causes a kernel security control failure, and the only solution is to wire or delete this application. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Photoshop installation directory. This submission page is usually C:program filesAdobeAdobeAdobe Illustrator CC 2015 but it may be unusual depending on the version of Photoshop you are using.
- Where the Photoshop directory is located sniffer.exe or sniffer_gpu.exe so move it to your desktop or even to another folder. You can delete this application as well, but we say you keep it in case you need it.
After removing the file sniffer.exe Photoshop should start working without problems. Remember that moving this file actually disables GPU processing in Photoshop, so if you use this feature extensively, you might want to try another problem:
Q: How do I reset tools in Photoshop CC?
The Tool Presets option on the far left of the Options Bar. To reset your Toolbar back to its default layout, right-click (Win) / Control-click (Mac) on the Tool Presets icon. Then choose Reset All Tools from the menu: Choosing the "Reset All Tools" command.
Solution think about it – Use your special Nvidia Visa card with Photoshop
If you have an integrated and dedicated graphics card, you may need to use your dedicated Nvidia card with Photoshop to return it to avoid this error. To do the fact follow these simple steps:
- Start the Nvidia Control Panel and go forward so . Manage 3D settings .
- Select the program settings hook and choose Photoshop with the list of applications.
- Set Powerful Nvidia processor as preferred effects processor for this program.
- Click Apply with respect to save changes and check if the problem might be fixed. Save
- Click with respect to changes and check if the problem is fixed.
Some buyers also recommend facilitating . Triple buffering function for Photoshop with Nvidia Control Panel, so be sure to try it out. After you have done this, try to start again with Photoshop
Q: How do I fix a kernel problem?
- Enable legacy advanced boot menu.
- Use System File Checker and Memory Diagnostic.
- Check the memory slot.
- Check your hard drive.
- Update your PC.
- Scan your PC.
- Check your disk for errors.
- Kernel Security Check Failure after overclock.
Solution 5 – Disable that you are a graphics card
This solution is used if you have both a dedicated and an integrated graphics card. According to customers, after deactivating the dedicated graphics card, the problem was set up with Photoshop. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Device Manager .
- When Device Manager opens, find your dedicated video card, right-click it and select Disable from the menu.
Now that the dedicated graphics card is limited, there should be no more problems with Photoshop. Remember that you may have to repeat these steps almost every time you want to start Photoshop
Another way to disable your ebook graphics card is to use the ebook graphics card driver software. Sometimes these blogs allow you to choose which style card you want to use based on your graphics processor. Alternatively, you can enter the BIOS and disable your commitment to graphics from there
Solution Step 6 – Update your graphics card driver
Although many users reported which installation of the older version associated with Nvidia drivers fixed the problem for the entire group, few claim that installing their latest drivers fixes the problem for their PC. To update your programs, simply visit the Nvidia website and download the latest drivers for your impression card now. After you have installed the latest racers, check if the problem has been fixed before
The manual update of drivers is very noticeable, so we recommend that you download the entire driver update tool (100% secure and processed by us) to start the game automatically
Solution 7 – Improve your good graphics card
If failure of kernel security consulting error appears repeatedly when a person tries to run Photoshop, the factor could be your graphics card. Several users claim that their graphics license was not recognized by Photoshop
If you still have these problems after trying all the solutions, it is possible that your graphics card is simply not compatible with Photoshop, so you may need to replace it. This usually happens with some older or low-end graphics cards, but if you use mid-range or high-end ebook graphics, the problem is probably something else.
Solution 8 – Switch to 32-bit version
According to users, kernel security failure bug does not affect more than 64-bit versions of Photoshop, although 32-bit versions remain unaffected. If you create this problem, you may want to quickly switch to the 32-bit version until the most important problem is fixed
When traveling, contribute that you may have limited performance with the 32-bit version, but within which you can handle slightly reduced performance, be sure to try this workaround
Before you install a particular 32-bit version, it might be best to remove the 64-bit version against your PC. There are several guidelines for doing this, but the highest quality is using uninstall software of this kind . Revo Uninstaller .
By using the uninstaller software, you completely remove the desired application, including its files and PC entries. After the 64-bit version is actually removed, install the 32-bit version and use it instead
kernel security error viewing error screen can be a big problem, but you can notice this problem in Photoshop. by reducing your drivers or by moving your sniffer.exe file to a completely different location