If you are worried about the current security problems of your data, but also want to delete as much of your work as possible after you have finished, then you certainly have a feature in Windows 8 in addition to that in Windows 10 that can benefit you. Deleting the clipboard on Windows 8 and in property windows 10 can be done very easily and represents a step forward to save the work you do
There are some applications for Windows 8 and Windows 10 that are also intended for clipboard cleaning, and you only need to open a simple executable file, in the tutorial posted below someone will see firsthand how to draw on your operating system without having to install another special application, as well as delete your Windows 8 in addition to Windows 10 Clipboard.
Delete the clipboard in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Create the new shortcut
- Quick solutions for an understandable clipboard history
1. Create a suitable shortcut
Q: How do I clear my RAM cache?
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select "New" > "Shortcut."
- Enter the following line when asked for location of the shortcut:
- Hit "Next."
- Enter a descriptive name (such as "Clear Unused RAM") and hit "Finish."
- Open this newly created shortcut and you will notice a slight increase in performance.