Many people enjoy playing through Windows 10, but some users report that they could get a blue circle for the entire game time. This can certainly attract attention when you play your favorite games, but fortunately there is a trusted simple solution available for you.
How to try to get rid of the blue circle, but play games in Windows 10
Many video players reported a strange blue radius while playing their favorite social games. This can be a big problem, and in addition when talking about blue circles in online games, here are some similar problems recorded by users:
- Nahimic down circle – This problem usually occurs relevant to the Nahimic software, but you may be able to disable the blue circle just by pressing a single key combination
- CSGO green circle – Many users have reported this problem to us under countervalue: Global offensive. The problem can be introduced by certain third-party applications, so when resolving the problem it is recommended to remove the problematic application
- Blue mark on screen Alienware – Alienware landlords have reported these problems just as clearly. To fix the problem, you must find and disable the Audio Recon function
- Blue circle steam games – This difficult task can also occur during steam events. To remedy the disadvantage, it is recommended that you disable biometric musical instruments on your PC and check to see if this helps.
- Monitor the blue circle for the screen . – Sometimes this problem may occur due to your audio racers. To fix the problem, try uploading the default audio drivers and see if this helps
- Blue circle appearing in games – The blue circle can appear in almost any game, moreover, to correct the difference, try it out with our solutions
Solution 10 – Remove the biometric software from your personal computer
Users report that biometric plan, such as Asus Smart Gesture additionally HP Simple Pass causes this accessory so if you want to prevent blue circle from appearing you nice need to uninstall this software
Q: What is a volute software component?
the A-volute extension & A-volute software component are used in Realtek UAD drivers with A-volute Nahimic integration only, Karizma. they are not used in the generic or legacy HDA Realtek drivers.
If you should use HP Simple Pass, the person does not need to uninstall it permanently, but you can simply get rid of LaunchSite via the Simple Pass settings
There are several ways to remove many of these applications from your PC, but the best part is to get uninstall software. If you are not familiar, the uninstall software is your special application that stores all files and registry entries completely in the application that you need on the way to removal.
Thanks to these tools, the specific application is completely removed, as any remaining files will not interfere with your existing system. There are many impressive uninstall applications out there, but one of the perfect ones is Revo Uninstaller So if a person is looking for a tool that will surely completely remove problematic applications from your own PC, we recommend you try this
Q: Why does my cursor keep flickering?
A flickering cursor can be caused by keyboard settings in which the cursor blink rate is set too high. The cursor blink rate can be changed in Windows 7 through the Control Panel under Keyboard Properties. On a Mac, the mouse, keyboard and trackball settings can be changed through the System Preferences.
– Disable your biometric device Remove biometric device drivers
If the specific previous client solution does not work, try disabling the current biometric device or uninstalling a driver
- Press Windows Key + X and / or from the Stick menu with Device Manager .
- Check the Device Manager for the biometric device
- Right click understand and from the menu Wish Deactivate or Uninstall .
- Restart your computer and just check if the problem is always fixed
- If the problem persists, you would probably want to repeat the entire step, but choose another option near step 3
Solution four – Disable Nahimic Soundtracker
According to users, the blue circle may appear in online games due to the Nahimic Deep Tracker feature. To disable this functionality, all you need to do is make a number of changes to the Nahimic software. Proceed as follows:
Q: What is Nahimic API?
www.nahimic.com. Nahimic audio software offers an incredible high definition sound technology which boosts the audio and voice performance of your gaming computer. Enjoy an immersive virtual 7.1 sound through your standard stereo equipment!
- Open MSI Dragon Center Application and even click Nahimic2UILauncher .
- When the Nahimic opening opens, go to Sound Tracker tab.
- Now press On/Off Press the button to disable this feature
Alternatively, anyone can press LCTRL + LSHIFT + S key combination to turn off this situation function immediately. Many users claimed that this solution worked in conjunction with them, so be sure to try it
Solution 4 – Turn on Audio Recon
Sometimes third-party systems can cause a blue circle to appear during game sessions. Many users informed us that the problem occurred on Alienware laptops due to Audio Recon we provide. To fix the problem, go to actually Alienware Sound Center > noise recon and turn it off.
Q: Why is there a blue circle around my cursor?
The main reason why this spinning blue circle appears next to your mouse pointer is because of a task that seems to be constantly running in the background and not letting the user to conduct their task smoothly.
After you have drawn your attention to this feature, the blue group should have disappeared and you will be able to enjoy game sessions without any problems
There are only five solution – Install the standard stereo driver
According to users, the turquoise circle appears in your games to be paid to your driver software. To resolve the problem, it is recommended that you return to the default audio bus driver. Although dedicated drivers are usually considerable for basic needs such as egaming and multimedia, the default driver may want to be more than enough
Or, you can uninstall Nahimic for MSI from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- When you find the program Nahimic for MSI, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Nahimic for MSI.
To set up the default driver, you must first really remove your current bus driver. To do this, simply follow some of the following steps:
- Open Device Manager Find your personal audio device, right-click it, and make a decision about . Uninstall device .
- When the confirmation dialog box appears, check . Remove driver software to get this device option and simply click Uninstall .
- Once the audio driver is uninstalled, click . Scan for hardware changes button.
Windows will now install, I would say the default audio driver. Once the fallback driver is installed, check to see if there is a new problem
Solution 10 – End nahimic2uilauncher.exe process
As mentioned earlier, sometimes blue groups may appear on MSI motherboards as a result of the Nahimic Surround Sound System. However, you can easily resolve this problem by terminating a single plan. To do this, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Task Manager . You will most likely go through this quickly . Ctrl + Shift + Esc shortcut.
- When Task Manager opens, goes towards the Details tab right click nahimic2uilauncher.exe as well as choosing task finish from their menu.
After completing this task, the blue circle should normally be approached. Remember that this is not a permanent solution, so you have to repeat it every time you turn on your PC
Solution 5 – Using Safe Mode
The safe approach is a special segment related to Windows that runs with standard drivers and applications, so if a very foreign application makes the blue ring appear during your gaming training sessions, you may be able to fix the problem using Safe Mode.
To enter Safe Mode, simply ask to do the following:
- press window key + I to read the . Settings app .
- When Settings app opens, go to Update & Security section.
- Go to the Restoration chapter on the left. In a right window, in the Advanced Commissioning category, click the Restart Now button.
- Select Troubleshooting > Advanced Methods > Startup Settings . Now click on the main Restart button.
- When your PC restarts, you can see a list of options. Select any version of Safe Mode courtesy of – Press the appropriate button
Once you actually switch to Safe Mode, check to see if the problem generally still exists. If the problem does not appear in Safe Mode, it means that one of your third-party applications is causing your current problem. To see how to specify the problematic application, you need to look at the next solution
Solution 6-8 – Perform a completely clean boat
As mentioned earlier, third-party applications will most likely lead to this problem, coupled with a way to find and disable the problematic applications is the cost of a clean boot. If you’re probably not familiar, Clean boot state will boot your PC using only standard methods and services, so you can easily see if a third-party application can be the problem
To perform a meaningful clean boat, you must do the following:
- Press Windows Major + R and enter msconfig . Squash Enter or click OK .
- System Configuration Windshield appears. Go to Services Navigation bars and Check Hide all ‘microsoft’ services . Now click Disable all button.
- Go to really reach . Startup tab and Check-Out tasks manager open .
- tasks manager will open well with the list of virtually launching applications. Right-click the first resolution on the list and use . Deactivate from the menu. Repeat this maneuver for all startup applications on the current list
- Once you have disabled all new applications, go back to the actual System Configuration window and click Apply as OK to save changes. Restart your ultimate PC
Once your PC is restarted, check if the problem persists. If not, you can facilitate disabled applications and services by using one or more groups. Note that you need to systematize your PC to make changes after you have activated each group related to applications
Once you’ve found the annoying application, you can’t let it work well anymore or uninstall it so it won’t interfere with your gaming training
As you can see, the blue round during the games is caused by fingerprint software, but if biometric software is simply not the problem, make sure you can use our other solutions